- Want to become a member of D.O.G.S.? Join
Please support D.O.G.S. by donating to help us with our expenses.
3" x 11" Magnetic Bumper Stickers
Visit our fundraising page to learn more!
- 2014 NH Legislative Update #16
- Animal activist watch: Pet traffickers are some sick pups (Mulshine)
- 10 Tips for Attending a City Council Meeting or Public Hearing Where Discriminatory Dog Laws are Being Discussed”
- DOGS Legislative Update #15 – April 11, 2014
- DOGS 2013 NH Legislative Summary Report
Follow us on Facebook & Twitter
Or NHDogs on Twitter!
Category Archives: Legislative Updates
2/28/2013 Edition #9 – 2013 Dog Owners of the Granite State (DOGS) 2013 NH Legislative Update # 9 MORE “DOGS” INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NH-DOGS UPDATE – HB 390 (Allowing companion dogs at outdoor cafés) On March 27th, the … Continue reading
2/22/2013 Edition #8 – 2013 Dog Owners of the Granite State (DOGS) 2013 NH Legislative Update #8 Appropriate Forwarding Encouraged MORE “DOGS” INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NH-DOGS UPDATE – HB 390 (Allowing companion dogs at outdoor cafés) According Rep. … Continue reading
Legislative season has wound down and we will be taking a break until the fall. Please don’t forget to comment on the USDA/APHIS proposed rule changes and sign the AKC petition. For more information, see here and here. 2012 NH … Continue reading
Upcoming Committee Hearings and Voting Sessions Tuesday, May 8th at 10:00am House Environment & Agriculture Committee, Room 303 LOB, Executive Session – SB 370 (clarifying local enforcement of animal abuse statutes) will be discussed and voted on by the committee … Continue reading